As a Brazilian woman in science and a writer, I face many obstacles to be able to build my career. And I feel grateful for all the support I receive in this journey. My thank you today is to Christian Müller, my friend and work partner from Germany, who donated me a SIOP membership.
Christian paid for my membership after I sent my curricula and filled out a form, and I was approved. Since its foundation, SIOP has strived to cure childhood cancer and facilitate cancer care and treatment for children.
As a SIOP member, now I have:
- Reduced registration fees for the SIOP Annual Congress
- Free subscription and online access to the Pediatric Blood and Cancer: https://siop-online.org/journal/
- Free access to regular e-newsletters, online forums, advocacy initiatives, events and webinars on pediatric oncology and SOSIDO’s weekly digests of key publications
- Free access to the SIOP Knowledge Centre which has Congress webcasts and CME-accredited learning modules: https://casehippo.com/spa/courses/catalog/siop/home
- Eligibility to apply for Scholarships and Awards
- Right to vote and stand for election for SIOP posts
- Opportunity to join SIOP Program activities: https://siop-online.org/our-work/
#SIOP #ChildhoodCancer #WomenInScience #WomenInSTEM